How many languages are printed for the Evolutions set?

No to all four. Only the seven you named are printed in Evolutions (English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Korean).

• Portuguese skipped this set and printed it in English instead. Just got this confirmed by my Brazilian contact yesterday and I heard the same from someone else from Brazil a few months ago.
  • Dutch hasn’t had any prints since Jungle, and I don’t see it happen anymore. I’m Dutch myself, and Pokémon isn’t very popular in toy stores anymore. At least, not near me and not in the toy store I used to buy Pokémon cards in my youth. There are still loads of Dutch collectors, but most buy them online or in bigger cities a.f.a.i.k.
  • Chinese also hasn’t had any prints since Base, apart from a brief print of EX Legend Maker, some POP promo cards and the Plusle and Minun Deck in 2006. More info here in this E4 article.
  • Russian will most likely print XY Evolutions (I think/hope), but they are a bit behind in prints. The last set printed was Flashfire if I’m not mistaken, and they skipped Generations. When XY Evolutions will be released I will hear so from my Russian contact, since it contains Pikachus. :blush:
  • And just to add the only other Pokémon language for completeness: Polish cards also haven’t been printed since Mysterious Treasures and the Pikachu World Collection of 2010.

Greetz,
Quuador