How can I ship Pokémon packs in EBay standard envelope

I’m wondering if there is any way to ship card PACKS safely in an envelope to minimize shipping fees. Any feedback is much appreciated. :blush:

I had a 5 card pack of Eevee Heores ship in a card saver 1 in an ebay standard envelope. You don’t get an English 11 card pack in one though

An English pack won’t fit. Best bet is to sell several packs, pack them between card savers and slab sleeves, and ship them first class in a bubble mailer. Deep Pocket Monster has a YouTube video showing how you can store single packs.

1 Like

Honestly, when buying from online sellers, I prefer the sellers not try to save a few pennies on shipping. Even if they pass the extra shipping costs on to me, at least it’s a sign that they care about the product they are sending me, and will give it the protection it deserves.

6 Likes

Big issue is that you’re one of the very few who shop like this on eBay

Can confirm, I am a cheapskate when it comes to shopping on eBay.

Also for countries such as my own the difference isn’t pennies but is closer to $15+ of a price difference between tracked and untracked.

For untracked, I often put in pieces of cardboard for support but you can also get envelopes made of thicker material so they prevent bending

2 Likes

Please do not bend hardbacked envelopes with a card in a toploader fit as standard letters in the UK so maybe try that? that is how I send my singles, I can put 2 cards back to back in separate penny sleeves in a toploader.

Even in the U.S. it is about $4 for tracked vs $0.50 for standard envelope, which is pretty significant if you are selling a $5 pack.

I marvel at the USPS. Envelopes here are $1-1.50 and tracked is $11 minimum (same city, typically $13-15 for the smallest available parcel size)

1 Like

use the ~.70 cent option instead of the ~.50 cent option. So set you envelope to 2oz even if it doesn’t actually weigh 2oz. This is because the .50 cent option means the envelope is machinable and the .70 cent option means it’s not. Running the envelope through the machine can damage the card.