Help with Vivid Voltage stamped Snorlax

I’m wanting confirmation if the stamped snorlax from vivid voltage that was released when you spent x amount in stores was released in German ,Spanish, Dutch? Or did they just receive English versions. I have this sealed in English French and Italian so looking for any other stamped sealed versions there may be

Or any other promo version of this card

Dutch cards haven’t been printed since the Fossil set, and I doubt there will be. I’m Dutch myself, and we just get English cards these days. Not too surprising, since English lessons are mandatory for primary schools to give from group 7 (age group 10-11) onward, but these days a lot of schools start at group 4-5 or even sooner already.

As for German and Spanish: yes there are:

Both of these pictures are from CardMarket, where I see a lot of raw and sealed copies for sale in five languages (English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish).

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

How do I use that site will that site ship to australia

It appears I can not make an account as I live outside of Europe so anyone that is able to provide these cards sealed would be much appreciated :upside_down_face:

The website is indeed European only I’m afraid. If you don’t have any friends in Europe who could help you, I can help you if you want.

If you’ve already made an account, that’s great. If you set my address as P/O, I’ll forward it to you when both have arrived. (PS: Since Australia is on the other side of the planet, shipping fees from me to you won’t be too cheap I’m afraid - it’s probably around 30 euros for tracked shipping I estimate, could be slightly less depending on the weight, though. I’ll have to check the prices at my post office.) Feel free to PM me if you want to go that route.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I set up a Fwd service but I still can not purchase them as I need a phone number for tracking. Would it be possible for me to PayPal you the money and you purchase on my behalf ?