Guide to Understanding Fossil Zapdos 15/62 Variants

@cedar For now that’s the best way to see all of my guides but I do plan on making a guide to my guides hahaha

1 Like

As soon as I get the time, I promise I will link all your error guides to my guide too. That way all of our guides will have complete guides.

4 Likes

Nice guide!

I have a Holo fossil Zapdos card that has like extra Holo on it…it like goes off both sides on the picture to the border of the card. I haven’t been able to find anything on the internet that states it’s a known error. Anyone else know about it or seen it else where?

imgur.com/a/lMPVZEI

I want to say I’ve seen someone on Reddit once post a card that had a similar holo situation. But it’s been so long that I can’t even remember if it was also a Zapdos or not.

Thank you! I was wondering what made up the differences, very helpful

I recently found this Zapdos in a country town in Texas. They don’t even have a gamestop in the small town. I did not have my phone on me at the time. I believe I saw a shadow less baseset venasaur for $200 when I looked it up I saw it was a top 5 rare venasaur for $10,000 is that even possible?

That got me to pulling all the other cards I bought from that store and what do you know. I must have a 1999 2nd set fossil zapdos. It is missing foil in top left and from the conversation mine fits the bill. Just not 1st edition marking. Thinking of getting graded. Sorry to revive a dead thread but with every post I got more excited. Now I better get my butt back up there and buy what others they had. This Zapdos cost me $9.99 I also bought that day NidoKing and NidoQueenthe queen was rougher than I thought once I looked further at it once home. The NidoKing looks a reasonable psa 7-8.

Anything in particular to look for on Nidos? He looks like he is missing the Jungle mark as she has it, both foils are different. Appear to be from 1999.
NidoKing is 11/102
NidoQueen 7/64
Obviously 2 different sets. Sorry for my newness. Here is a couple shots of Fossil Zapdos for verification. Thanks!

I must not have authority to post pictures yet. I better go catch up rules here that automation sent to me. Hope to be able to share fossil zapdos Pic soon.
Now I’m really thinking I should look at their cards closer. They buy them for 30% psa value so potentially don’t sell on fair market value or don’t pay enough attention to detail.for $9.99 Zapdos
$17.99 NidoKing
$9.99 NidoQueen (rough)

A $1200 +/-Zapdos just made my weekend! Best info on net. Thanks for sharing and references you gathered data. Much appreciated.