Guess The Grade

Here we have 4 psa graded 3rd print fossil lapras cards. A psa 10, two psa 9s and a psa 8. Can you guess which is a 10 and which is an 8? Left, middle left, middle right and right.

Left: 9
Left Middle: 10
Right Middle: 8
Right: 9

1 Like

Have a sharper picture at all?

1 Like

Ill reveal later today. Hoping to get a few more responses. Thanks for guessing. :slight_smile:

I could do individual later but wanted all 4 in the same pic. Use this for now.

L: 10
LM: 9
RM: 8
R: 9

1 Like

Left to right:

8 9 10 10

1 Like

One too many 10s my friend. One needs to be a 9. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m DUMB.

8 9 10 9

2 Likes

Are there any print lines or any silvering on the front? Also putting them on a white background doesn’t help lol

2 Likes

Its a non holo rare so no need to worry about that bit.

9, 9, 10, 8 is my guess from left to right. I’m currently about to send one of my own Lapras non holo 1st edition cards to get graded. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Fun game, but very hard to tell much as I see some spots that may be damage, glare, or case scratches.

That being said, I’m gonna ignore those spots as best I can.

9 / 10 / 8 / 9

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

10, 9, 8, 9

1 Like

10, 9, 8, 9

tbh the image should be in high resolution

edit:
1- just noticed that bk2021 & Mika had the same proposal, coincidence but not guarantee of the truth :smile:

2-Also based on the answers so far, it shows that most likely centering was the key factor as the resolution cannot really tell much of corners conditions etc… but it shows that the 10 travels left to right :sweat_smile: , so let’s not be harsh with PSA graders in general :innocent:

2 Likes

Ok this is the best its going to get. 4 close ups on black background. If anyone wishes to change their grades please write in your previous message thanks.

Left

Middle left

Middle right

Right