Grading postcards - PSA?

Trying to figure out of PSA grades postcards. Only reference I can find on their website is something like this:

www.psacard.com/cardfacts/hockey-cards/1979-oilers-postcards/24394

Has anyone else tried grading postcards, ideally with PSA but another company would be fine as well.

1 Like

Bookmarked the shit outta this thread, ive got a ton of fukuyama post cards, would love to know how to get them protected better at the very least

1 Like

Exactly the same here :blush:

1 Like

I figure it’d be worth chiming in to say that I store my postcards in these 6" x 9" Toploaders:

You can fit 2 regular-sized postcards in with plenty of room to spare:

4 Likes

No one grades them at the moment unfortunately. I think the best luck we would have is petitioning CGC to start doing it, as they seem to have the best infrastructure for it being a comic book grading company.

1 Like

Thank you

I’m going to pretend grading postcards isn’t/won’t ever be a thing, theyre hard enough to find without adding grades into the mix hahaha
That being said, I frame mine and have them in a large array on my wall, and they look fantastic

1 Like

Me too, standard picture frames tend to work best given the lack of better options

You would think that some of the Coro Coro “Jumbos” being technically postcards would make the transition to grading postcards more accessible.

1 Like