God-tier Holo Swirls Megathread

7 Likes

This one didn’t get a shoutout in senpai’s video!! Definitely S-tier!

9 Likes

Does this count? The swirl kinda goes both ways, so to say? Is that a double swirl then?
in a gif/live video you could see it better.
I dont know if you can see it clearly, i tried!

4 Likes

Does this count as “god tier” haha

8 Likes

I have a PSA 9 that’s SO close to this, but yours is definitely better. Better swirl placement and better grade

5 Likes

While not god tier per se, this is the first time I have seen a swirl in this holo patter, quite cool!
I could not share a videa so I made it into a gif, but because I dont know what the quality will be I will include some pictures too.

20230304_205519

8 Likes

Oh, Damn! It’s not just a swirl, but a symmetric swirl?! Like planets coliding. That’s cool!

2 Likes

I recently acquired this 2002 Holo E-Series McDonald’s Promo :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Man, I can’t believe you would post such a cool card on the forum. This is unforgivable. :rage:

1 Like

Its at PSA right now :pray: <3

1 Like

Screenshot_90

6 Likes

A recent pick-up from my trip to Japan that I’m pretty stoked about.

14 Likes

That album is sick, as a swirl appreciator I love seeing these. I was at Utrecht regionals last Saturday and saw an old sealed promo box with a really nice swirl, but it was just as the event started and hadn’t bought anything yet so I had to quickly move money to my payment account on my phone, and while I was doing that someone else grabbed it :smiling_face_with_tear:

I didn’t have it in me to be the kinda peson to be like “uhm actually I wanted that specific one” :sob:

1 Like

Not sure if its a double one, but it’s a swirl atleast!

4 Likes

Found a new one in a shop today!

7 Likes

It’s a precious piece in my collection now! The swirl makes everything so much better! Thank you for sharing! @smpratte :gem::ocean::sweat_drops::cold_face:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Another day, another Arcanine swirl!

This one is bleeding through the mane of this Skyridge holo:

4 Likes

Found my dream swirl on mercari last night! :face_holding_back_tears:

18 Likes

Triple swirl on here :smiley:

5 Likes