“Go Outside” Gang, check in... (UPDATE: Grass confirmed not greener.)

I’m at 226, only 74 behind you. Just need you to slip into a light coma so I can catch up.

1 Like

Pretty sure I did this back when you originally posted it and then completely forgot about it. Thanks! Still haven’t missed a day :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m calling out every E4 artist to remake those blobs what are at moment known as the visiting badges. They are just not cutting it. I made these ugly things to show the way and I know that somebody can make something nice for all of us.

5 Likes

I’m more than fine if something wants to take a crack at any of the badges. Some considerations though:

The blobs are based on the dex “shapes” from the game, the idea is you need to grow legs to stand up and arms to touch grass etc
https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_shape

The image has to look good when it is small (like on the badge page)

Not 100% required but vector images are MUCH preferable

1 Like

Loading io Stand Up/Go Outside/Touch Grass suggestion (I think they are free to use.)

At home faithfully browsing E4 evolves into Fortress of solitude evolves into Cave dweller:

imageimageimage

1 Like

Got in the club now that’s no more a thing.
But reporting is duty:

10 Likes

Always love a new recruit.

6 Likes

Oddish on the chair is perfect, thank you

1 Like

Is there a way to see how many consecutive days you’re currently at?

Yeah, @pfm made One

You need to join the group safari, then go to report, see consecutive days, put your name and let the app go

2 Likes

Count the tallies carved into the wall.

Or see this post: “Go Outside” Gang, check in - #54 by pfm

1 Like

Aw man, I lost my streak at 251 days. What’s the point any more? Gonna go check out a Digimon forum now I guess.

7 Likes

I open the website at least three times a day to make sure my streak doesn’t end

3 Likes

What are the badge levels? I’m on 302 days. Is there an option to take a break without losing the streak like holiday vouchers or something lol.

365 days u got it bro

3 Likes

Lol i have to get the year and then if I mess up I mess up lol.

Morning afternoon and night!

2 Likes

Just like in GSC

1 Like

I looks like I fumbled on 302. Man this hurts…

8 Likes

I think its in the best interest of peoples autism that its made just 365 days total, not 365 days in a row.

2 Likes