Ghost stamp 1st edition shadowless magneton?

I was going through some carda I am submitting to PSA and just realized my magneton has a 1st edition stamp. Has anyone come across this? Would you still submit it as a standard shadowless holo? Its NM/M

9 Likes

Well that’s awefully strange and super cool.

I’d like to test that card in person. Could be really valuable so don’t just dump it,

2 Likes

Man that is awesome! One of a kind card there

That’s pretty weird. It’s probably very hard to capture on camera judging by the second image where it’s not visible at all, but is a short video perhaps possible?

Would love to know more about it. And will add it to the 1st edition stamp variations article when I have some time (and know some more).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

thats just super cool man :grin: i think im just going to go check my shadowless holos now brb :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Can you post some additional photos please :blush:

For science

3 Likes

Its barely visible looking straight at it. I inspected it when i first purchased it and completely missed it. Its really only visible when angled under light. I recorded a short clip but its too big to post. Suggestions?

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking lol

1 Like

Upload the clip to YouTube and copy the link here.

Or you can upload multiple photos to imgur and post that here as well.

Great now GemMintPokemon will have to add ghost stamps along with his gray stamp hunt lol

1 Like

We already have Ghosts and Greys. This may be the Dissappearing stamp.

Actually, this is a Grey stamp though the lightest I’ve ever seen.

Of course we’re assuming this wasn’t a fake stamp attempt;)

2 Likes

PSA did grade the card but they didnt recognize it as 1st edition, just shadowless It received an 8. Im happy with that. Still a 1st edition in my book.

1 Like

Did you put ‘1st Ed’ on the Sub form?

Yep. I didn’t specify anything about the stamp though. I was worried if I did they may not grade it at all.

@pokefan34 Would you mind still uploading a video and/or provide more pictures?

Greetz,
Quuador

I can definitely do that. I had recorded a video on my phone but when I uploaded it the quality was poor. I will use my hd cam when I receive the card next week.

Here is a few pics. Can you see the stamp? I am having a hard time getting a decent picture of it. It’s hard to spot.

imgur.com/a/tThmIw0