Ghost Pikachu CONFIRMED

Several years ago Bryan from RC had told me he found 4 Ghost Pikachus back to back. I believe he was the first to bring these to the attention of the community (or at least brought them back to the attention of the community)

Ever since I have been trying to confirm if they indeed came from the ZAP! deck. A little while back I bought a ZAP! Base Theme deck along with a ZAP! Gold Strip & Base Starter Gold Strip. I opened the non-gold strip on camera and was disappointed to find my Pikachu(s) were not the ghost. I then sold the ZAP! deck with the Gold Strip on ebay but asked the buyer the record it if he did indeed open, and what to look for.

The buyer actually opened the deck on video and pulled the ghost pikachus! What a great buyer!

About 4 minutes in: Pokemon Zap Shadowless Theme Deck with Gold Strip Opening - Found 4 Pikachu ghost errors - YouTube

I really hope someone else has not already confirmed this. I have not exactly kept up with all the threads haha

26 Likes

More importantly (for me) it has an original backed Chansey coin with blue text!

Very cool though

Very cool!

Now if someone would just open some Brushfire Gold Strips we could confirm the origin of the No Damage Ninetales. :blush:

1 Like

Haven’t seen this one before

That would be nuts - but sad at the same time given the damage the glue causes on the front card

1 Like

I think I have an auction with gold strip Zap and Brushfire, or last least one of them. Now it’s tempting to open them lol.

Thats really awesome, thanks for sharing Rusty

Awesome!

Do it!!

*silently and swiftly moves to find that auction before Gary takes it down :wink:

2 Likes

Might be wrong, can’t remember if it was a gold strip or not, but I thought crackrokmccaib opened a shadowless Brushfire deck a while back. Doesn’t matter much anyways, the Ninetales would be ruined.

Lol…I know there’s a gold strip Brushfire cause somebody already asked me for it last week but I didn’t want to change the listing.

1 Like

Thought this was about the new Halloween ghost Pikachu that has just been released

3 Likes

Do you have a picture of that one? Haven’t heard of it yet.

I do know the Ash’ Pikachu (086/SM-P) will soon be released in English as SM108 though.

A Halloween themed Pikachu sounds cool! But it’s probably a cosplay one, I guess?

But back to topic: very cool to see them being opened; four Ghost stamped Pikachus right after one another. And indeed a great buyer that he opened in on camera like you’ve requested! Thanks for sharing, @thecharizardauthorty! :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

m.pokevault.com/item/3230343837

1 Like

Ah, it’s a hair pin. Lol, was thinking about a new cosplay Pikachu card. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

there’s more

m.pokevault.com/search?s=ghost+pikachu

1 Like

That mewtwo looks to be in good condition despite possible residue

1 Like