Getting back into it!

Awesome! I like it because you can tell it’s a display made by a true collector! Theres been to much talk of investment recently and its refreshing to see someone who is collecting for the right reasons!

2 Likes

Nice display! Have fun :blush:

hey everyone, it’s been a little while really haven’t had the time to update. I have added some things to the collection, some booster pack purchases because we all know how crazy it has gotten. Also, bought a few other items like some nice cards to have graded from a local card shop. I paid $399 for the shadowless zard, hoping for a psa 6 or 7 let me know what you all think. I also got a shadowless blastoise and sent in a few unlimited zards and a venusaur. let me know what you guys think of them. I am really happy with my booster pack collection, i get a few when i can, but they are getting really pricey. thanks for looking! I did send all the loose cards to TCA for grading through psa, it’s my first time doing it so i am pretty nervous.

10 Likes

Wow I love the display and collection so far congratulations and welcome back!

1 Like

Amazing! You can tell your collecting for all the right reasons!!!

1 Like

That sealed Movie is actually really cool. Super nostalgic.

1 Like

This. Is. Amazing. Honestly, you don’t even need the PSA cards, that display does its magic without the investment aspect, as people have mentioned. Pop those raw starters in some nice card display cases and you’re set!

1 Like

Impressive work! Out of curiosity where did you get the display case! Would like to do something similar myself

“Nothing epic”

See’s a shadowless psa zard immediately…

Great display man! Bet its a lot of fun collecting with your brother again! Wish I had someone so close who was into the hobby to share it with!

1 Like

I got it from goodwill actually!

1 Like

Your collection is insane! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Such dedication! Keep up the great work.