From the Vault of Pokenastic

I joined E4 in June 2018 after catching the card collecting bug. As a kid I enjoyed collecting Pokemon, Simpsons, and sports cards. Nothing serious, but it was always an enjoyable and cathartic activity. I gifted some unlimited holos to be nostalgic in 2017, then bought a few packs at Target for the same reason. After delving into YT videos of adults enjoying Pokemon and then seeing the thriving community, I was hooked.

I’m always buying and selling, so a lot of my collection comes and goes. This thread is to highlight my long-term personal collection, which is locked away in the vault. No major goals, just want to curate the cards that make me happy.

External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media
External Media

34 Likes

Wow! Amazing collection. I love what you’ve done with the place.

1 Like

Its so fucking good :sob:

1 Like

Beautiful collection! Especially love the PLAY promos and Championship Arenas. Thank you for sharing here.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!! What a dope collection!

1 Like

Nice

2 Likes

Incredible collection!

1 Like

Wow, sick collection! Great progress in only 3-4 years. I like the general direction of your collection towards interesting cards, without getting cought up in stupid fundamental dogmata of specific languages or grades, 1st Editions or eras of release.

It’s a great mix of all aspects of the hobby :blush:

3 Likes

ANA Togepi yes!

The yelawolf auto always gets me ha