Experience with Buyee Extra Protection Packing for Shipping

When I combine it is usually 6 or more packages otherwise it doesn’t seem worth it.

1 Like

I had 9 packages come in a box which I consolidated, the box had the air bags and I didn’t pay for any extra protective packaging etc, I always leave my items until I can ship a load at a time so maybe try this and you will get a box rather than an envelope?

1 Like

Patients is a good thing. Thanks man, I don’t think I could wait that long. I consolidated 4 Cards and Im going to consolidate another 2, but I havn’t gone with the box yet because I heard they just stuff it in there, and If they bend the envelope getting it into there box i will kill someone, so I just went with the normal envelope as usual. I hope everything turns out okay, and I will let everyone know if i wasted 2,000 bucks or not.

Been shopping with Buyee for around 3 months now, spent a considerable amount of money, never had an issue using normal packaging. Everything arrives in the assumed condition, or better! Eastern sellers seem to take more pride in their packing than your average joe from the West/Europe.

1 Like

I would say the exact opposite. In the 25ish packages I have got from Buyee, only 4 of them have had cards come in sleeves and a top loader/side loader.

That being said, the vast majority of my purchases have come in beautiful condition.

1 Like

Yeah Im really hoping every arrives just like everytime I have used them. I did a test with the flat envelopes they send the cards in all the time, and man It didnt go well. Used the same deck protectors they send everything in and wobbled the shit out of the envelope and everything came ou with creases. The thing is when you put the cards in toploaders ( which They have sent me cards in toploaders a couple of times ) It is pretty Impossible no matter how much you wobble the Envelope to damage the cards… NOW THIS IS WHY I THINK IT IS STUPID for these sellers to use no toploaders, and send expensive cards in freakin deck protectors by them selves… WTF MAN, word needs to get out or something. It would be good if BUYEE new what they were doing, and had people carefully put the cards In toploaders, and they trained them to do it or some shit. I’m sure this would benefit alot of collectors who use Buyee and stuff. I would have much rather gone with @japanime for these expensive cards, but Im pretty sure I wouldnt have been able to win them the way I did with the constant watching and bidding process at the end off the auction… I really needed to control this one to win, lol. Plus I was able to use my buyee promotions so I didnt have to pay any FEES at all on the auction, Only the 200 YEn bank transfer per card, so in the end fees for all 3 gold stars was like 7AUD. Still I would rather pay the 10% fee for Japananime to make sure my cards be arriving secure.

1 Like

I Had a really bad dream the other night that My gold stars arrived, and the Rayquaza Holo part was actually so creased that the rayquaza came out of the holo part because it was like ripped and seperated from the holo. It was bad. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Don’t sweat it. They’ll be great brother.

1 Like

awwww i didnt use the buyee extra packing on the first order with 1 of the zard gold stars and 1 of the mew gold stars… BUT LOOK AT DIS BRRRROOOOOOZ… uSED IT ON THE ray ray, and other charizard gold star beh… Looking pretty damn good… Photos are from them not me… I still dont have the mail but they sent me a picture before sending, because I asked them to-