EX cards giveaway

Fellow forum members,

I have been opening a bunch of EX-series packs. Not from every series but from maybe half of them. I’m only collecting the reverse rares, EX cards and obviously gold stars (have not pulled yet). As a result of these pack openings, I have quite a lot (200+ cards) of common, uncommon, and regular rare “bulk” from these sets. It’s all pack fresh either from tins, blisters or packs pulled straight from boxes. The only part of these cards that were touched were the sides and tops as I slid them into sleeves. I would be shocked if the average grade for these was not PSA 10. While I appreciate the fact that these cards are now between 13 and 16 years old and are in pristine condition, I really don’t have space and would rather pass them onto a collector who might appreciate them. If any of these are valuable don’t tell me, I’m not even going to look it up. So, if you want the cards, please post here what EX series you are collecting. You’ll have to be VERY patient with me as this is a giveaway. So it may take me up to a month. But I will send at least one or more of you these cards at my expense just to pass it on to the community and to fellow collectors. If this is no big deal, then I will mourn for these cards and they’ll sit in a box in my house forever.

Thanks,

Jon

32 Likes

9 Likes

Hey thats pretty cool of you

Im in the market of grading ex team rocket returns nonholos atm, if you have any of those, always happy to get some. Best of luck on your pulls brother

2 Likes

Incredibly generous of you! I’m collecting FRLG or basically all of them.

1 Like

sorry no TRR packs. I’ve opened EX sandstorm, dragon, delta species, power keepers, crystal guardians, hidden legends, dragon frontiers, and maybe a few others. possibly a few team magma v team aqua.

1 Like

But for real, this is great. Not just for giving away the cards, but for taking the time to actually package them and send them to people! Really cool gesture to the community.

6 Likes

You’re a generous god! :wink:

I don’t collect ex sets specifically, but I occasionally pick up some artworks of Komiya and Kusube. They made some nice ones in the ex era.

3 Likes

Magma v Aqua and crystal guardians have always been some of my favorite sets, mostly because of the Suicune and Delcatty exes :blush:

Definitely cool of you to be doing this!

1 Like

This is incredibly generous of you. Glad to see another fellow EX appreciator around these parts:)

I actually finally organized my EX era binders just the other day. They’re rather hollowed out though–only set I really have pretty much filled out is EX Ruby & Sapphire. I would be very grateful to receive commons/uncommons/regular rares from just about any EX setS to fill out these binders a bit more. I’d say the most empty sections of my binder are for EX Emerald, or maybe EX Rocket Returns.

If I am to be the lucky chosen one (or “ones”), your generosity will not go unappreciated:) Thank you for again for the giveaway!

EDIT: My memory deceives me. Just flipped through the binders and EX FireRed & LeafGreen and EX Legend Maker were the most empty :sweat_smile: My b.

2 Likes

Very cool. I’ve been mostly putting together Ruby & Sapphire, Sandstorm, and Dragon sets. TRR is cool too.

2 Likes

Incredibly generous offer! If you would be willing to send any of the following from the list below I would greatly appreciate it:

Ex Sandstorm:
#15 Arcanine
#16 Espeon
#23 Steelix

I apologize if this is too specific, thank you again!

2 Likes

Wow, that is really nice of you man! Not currently collecting any EX sets, but I still wanted to give praise. This community is really one of a kind.

2 Likes

Great responses so far! I’ll give this maybe one more day so that people don’t end up feeling shafted.

2 Likes

@jonandek , I am still in the process of putting together a TA VS TM set, so could do with a push with any you could spare. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

@jonandek the hero we need, but not the one we deserve. I don’t need any cards, here’s just a huge thanks for your generosity.

4 Likes

I appreciate the generous offer! I am quite partial to the Delta species series, especially the Eevee and its evolutions. Honestly I would be happy with anything from this set. Thank you so much!

1 Like

@jonandek, that’s super generous of you! Just want to say thank you for this awesome giveaway!

2 Likes

@jonandek, Thanks for the opportunity. Stuff like this makes efour a one of a kind community! Crystal Guardians is my fav of ex I’d love anything from that if possible! I wish you many gold stars for your future pulls :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s so awesome. I’ve been slowly putting together some sets from Sandstorm, Emerald, Crystal Guardians.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m currently only collecting EX Team Magma and Team Aqua if you have any cards you can spare :blush:

Mjisaacs

1 Like