Ethan's collection - 11/10/17 (Little Update)

Hi, my name is Ethan. I am a young collector (15). I have been wanting to post my collection for a while, but I have held myself back knowing that I won’t be able to update it as much as other collectors on the forum. I plan on working a lot in the summer, so maybe I will be able to buy Pokemon cards for myself without feeling guilty. I would appreciate tips for taking photos with phones. I suck at taking pictures. :sob: I mainly collect Charizard, Gengar, Alakazam, and Machamp, but I plan on collecting much more. P.S I DON’T COLLECT PSA CARDS, SO SORRY IF THAT IS UNAPPEALING.

21 Likes

Really nice cards! Is it bad that i’m more interested in that 4x3 binder :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice start! Work hard, stay focused and try to finish one goal at a time before moving onto the next!

Best of luck :blush:

1 Like

Thanks. I’m sure it will grow into something amazing.

Hehe. If you care for it, the brand is called Z-Folio

Nice Collection! That full art japanese charizard is really neat! How did you acquire that card or like which Japanese promo is it? Thinking of getting myself one if its not to hard to find!

1 Like

@ptccards it is labeled as 30/XY-P.

1 Like

Awesome to see younger peeps getting into serious collecting of the pokemoons :grin:

Charizard is the greatest pokemoon in history.

pikachu loses.

4 Likes

Thanks @ethan2k !

1 Like

Really nice collection, hope you can continue to build it and share it with us :blush:

1 Like

@ruthlessrain thanks, I definitely plan on sharing more!

Here is a small update. The Alakazam was listed as 1st Edition for a low price, and it turned out it was unlimited. Kind of mad at the seller, but we all make mistakes. At least they gave me a refund. As for the Machamps, they are going into my binder. I am still upset at my poor picture taking skills.

Is it weird that this was listed as Lightly Played? Look at that holo damage and consider the sides were also whitened quite a bit. That picture quality sucks so sorry. :sob: