Elftan's Anime Collection

So I decided I wanted to show off my anime collection and anything anime related with you guys.

To start things off here is my current figure collection, I do have a couple more but I need to find space for them

Here is a glass from the anime 91 Days

This is how I display the figures

Here is all 5 volumes of Kami sama no Iutoori I don’t think this series has been printed in English and yes they are sealed.

9 Likes

damn elftan those sailor figurines look slick

Thanks fam. I really need to update this thread but photographing manga is going to be hard.

This is so cool. Love the sailor moon figures. I have some figures and plushies related to anime. I also have a section of my shelf full of Manga books. >_<

Awesome bud, any Hunter X Hunter Merch ? :grin:

Collection Update, here is my dvd/Blu-ray collection

yo elftan didn’t know that you have actually a good taste in anime besides your waifu stuff. nice durarara!

Thanks. A bunch i bought last year with the intention of getting signed at an anime convention but the anime convention also had an early Tekken 7 demo set up and being the massive Tekken fan boy i am i managed to waste a tonne of time at the set up until i got banned from it on day 2 lol.

Not yet lol. I have a tonne of empty holes in the collection i need to fill up such as completing my one piece manga collection.

Tbh I bought half of the sailor moon ones to compliment the one piece figures i had at the time. It eventually grew into that near complete girls memories sailor moon collectiin. I haven’t even watched the anime lol. I appreciate the beauty of the figures though