Eevee heroes differences

This has probably been covered elsewhere but am wondering if there are any discernible differences between the 1st print and the reprints? I picked up a box when they reprinted and would like to know if i need to say if i decide to sell? Cheers

I don’t personally have any of the reprints, but from what I’ve seen posted, the reprints are more sparkly compared to earlier prints (good photos in this Twitter post).

1 Like

Not sure about Eevee Heroes, but English Evolving Skies does have a pretty big difference between the texture/sparkling of a certain early print. @TrainOfThought i believe knows more.

2 Likes

did an IG post about evolving skies in the past, it’s still speculation though.

also kinda gave up looking into it, if anyone ever does manage to get a sparkly 10 and is willing to part with it i’d be willing to trade for a sparkly 9 + cash, or pure cash ofcourse :slight_smile:

only differences I’m aware of with Eevee heroes later printing changes are Sylveon vmax aa Eyes holo / non holo.

3 Likes

Other than print differences, the ENG version of Moonbreon has much lesser copies in circulation due to most of them stolen in a recently exposed factory theft.

(Some may ask, then why ENG pop is higher than JPN pop? Because a large qty of JPN Moonbreon is hoarded by fans in Japan.)

I had suspected long that there’re 2 versions of ENG Moonbreon but also not sure so didn’t announce it, until I saw your post. I believed this glittery version is the 1st version.

The answer is simple really. Japanese moonbreon is printed way less than English.

4 Likes

There’s also a rumoured version of JPN Moonbreon which is very glittery, to the point of being dazzling!

Be careful with those speculations.
This was deemed quite unlikely or even debunked if I remember correctly.

6 Likes

The factory thefts already happened:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeInvesting/comments/12opna5/details_so_far_happened_in_2021_esfs_stolen_from/

Up to you to believe or deny.

It seems to me a conspiracy theory tbh. Didn’t @pfm already debunked this in the moonbreon megathread?

1 Like

Yes, the theft happened. Fusion strike also had a theft
But if you go into to discussion thread here on E4 you can see clear arguments why this did not influence the actual distribution of the card.

And that is what I am talking about.

1 Like

Exactly.

Yes I already heard the company announced, the pull rates were not affected, everything is ok and Moonbreon is actually easy to pull. Cheers

Okay, so you didn’t even bother to read the thread and check for facts. Then this discussion is over for me at this point.

Arguments ≠ Facts