Eevee GX SM233 languages

Hey all!

I’m trying to figure out what languages the below card was released in. I know it was released in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean. However, I haven’t found any evidence that it was released in Chinese, Thai, or Indonesian (please let me know if I have missed a possible language).

I think it is possible that this card skipped those languages as those languages had there own SM sets as they only started releasing them quite late. It is SM12a 188/173 SR in Japanese and Korean.

Thanks for any help!

Edit: I can’t get the image to load here, so here is the imgur link: imgur.com/Jyf10fS

It wasn’t released in Chinese, Thai, nor Indonesian from what I could find. It definitely isn’t in any of the sets (you can find those set lists on Bulbapedia btw, I’ve listed them below), and I also couldn’t find it as SM-P promo in either of those three languages or simply by googling.

Here the sets for these three languages:
Chinese: All Stars Collection; Dreams Come True Collection; Double Burst; Legendary Clash; Sword & Shield; Infinite Power; Shiny Star V; Amazing Volt Tackle; Peerless Fighters; Single Strike Master/Rapid Strike Master; Silver Lance/Jet-Black Spirit; Eevee Heroes;
Thai: First Impact; Legends Awakened; Hidden Shadow; Sky Ruler; Double Burst; Legendary Clash; Sword & Shield; Shiny VMAX Collection; Peerless Fighters; Single Strike Master/Rapid Strike Master;
Indonesian: First Impact; Legends Awakened; Hidden Shadow; Sky Ruler; Tag Team Collection; Sword & Shield; Shiny VMAX Collection; Peerless Fighters; Single Strike Master/Rapid Strike Master;

So it seems to only have been released in the languages you’ve named: English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Korean.

PS: a Chinese Pikachu & Zekrom GX was released not too long ago, so it’s plausible that Eevee GX might release in Chinese as well at some point, even though we’re already in the Sword & Shield era with Pokémon V instead of GX. Although I would deem the chances of it pretty small, and the Pikachu & Zekrom GX was probably just a one-time exception.

Greetz,
Quuador

Thank you Quuador for your help! I’m glad to hear that I only need the Portuguese (just ordered it). With my other all language collection I think I’m going to stay away from it from now on, too difficult! hah

Thanks!

1 Like