eBay Flash Sale - Expired

Offer is Expired

Just saw this pop up. eBay offering a flash sale for $15 off $75 purchase.

pages.ebay.com/promo/2017/0320/cancer.html?_trkparms=clkid%3D3376063669744081550

As usual it you should see the offer on www.ebay.com if it applies to your account.

Coupon code is: CSAVE15OFFMARCH

Terms & Conditions:

The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more, valid until 8PM PT on March 20, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account registered with an address located in the United States or Canada can receive the discount.

4 Likes

Where do you find these!?! lol I never see these at all! I love you for it!

Home page of Ebay… Lol

2 Likes

Again… Fml…

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Well that would make sense lol. I have all my ebay searches bookmarked so I rarely see the main page xD

1 Like

Haha, same here. I just click on the homepage link every now and then. This discount is pretty solid! Great time to grab a card or booster box you’ve been eyeballing.

3 Likes

PSA 10 1st Edition WOTC Holo for $50? Don’t mind if I do. #justflashsalethings

1 Like

Last minute to get this offer!

Why don’t you be cool too eBay.com.au and offer these to Aussies :sob:

1 Like

just missed it, rats!!