E4's Favorite Dragonite TCG Card [Poll Closed]

I know I’m a huge fan of Light Dragonite, because that nose would’ve been an automatic 0/10 with any other card.

1 Like

ngl, i’m kinda shocked that TRR DDnite is winning atm. good job everyone

The Silver Deck holo has the same whole-card glitter effect as CoroCoro Shining Mew, just complimenting the best angry edgy midnight pose Dragonite has of any card

1 Like

I missed out on voting the last few weeks due to life/busy-ness, but glad I’m back for this round! I didn’t think I was a big Dragonite (pls don’t be mad lol, I know there’s lots of Dragonite fans here :sweat_smile:) but I actually liked/voted for a lot of these cards! I am pleasantly surprised and definitely appreciate Dragonite more :hugs:

eta: I like the new voting format/layout!

3 Likes

What this thread showed me is that overall quality of Dragonite art has taken a nosedive :grimacing: what happened? Other popular Gen 1 Pokémon like Gengar also have classic early era arts but then managed to continue the high quality streak.

7 Likes

the era of CGI full arts

3 Likes

Can’t put all the blame on them… The HGSS and BW Era are also rough imo

2 Likes

Dragonite fell off

4 Likes

That holo makes it look a lot better. Something about cosmos.

I limited myself to just 5 picks in the end.

2 Likes

If we’re doing Dragonite, I bid that we do Gyarados next. XD

But damn how do the old school arts beat 90% of the modern. They need to lay off the 3D effects.

3 Likes

gyarados was my next pick actually!

3 Likes

Me at the beginning of the poll: “Oh no, I’m gonna vote for every single card! Can I do that?”

Me barely having to stop scrolling once I hit the middle of the poll: “Never mind. We’re good.”

5 Likes

I didn’t vote for TRR but I can appreciate that it sorta looks like the Gen 1 sprite from a different angle, especially with the angry look.

Once you get past EX era, the art just nosedives. Other than the SWSH alt art.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that a lot of times i vote for cards i own even though i haven’t deliberately bought that card but instead opened it or gotten in a lot, even though the artwork wouldn’t be that amazing by any regular standards. I guess that’s why i have hard time selling even cards that don’t directly belong in any of my collection goals since i apparently grow fond of art i have and regularly look

3 Likes

5 cards with no votes atm. Fossil winning which is very surprising not. Anyhow it’s got my vote aswell.

1 Like

its such a great classic

1 Like

Jim Carrey Good Job GIF | GIFDB.com

2 Likes

Yes please Gyarados!

4 Likes

Dragonite’s been done dirty the last several iterations…

2 Likes

reminder to vote if you haven’t already! there have been too many people who post right after the poll closes saying that they missed it :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like