E4 2nd Annual Art Contest Announcement (LAUNCH UPDATE 25th!)

IT WILL BEGIN!

WEDNESDAY MAY 25th
@ Roughly evening time EST US time zone

Attention all Efourians! The 2nd Annual Art Contest is around the corner and almost ready to launch. Your friendly organizers just wanted to put out a little announcement that it will be beginning soon, and to stay tuned. Prepare your skills, get the word out (including on that place they call the discord), and be sure not to miss it! All ranges of skill are welcome, from original creations to childlike drawings, or recreations and 3D renderings! We also wanted to personally invite and make aware the previous contestants, especially the finalists. You are personally invited for another amazing year.

We had even more help than last year, from whom we can’t thank enough, so we expect an even better event than before!

@liron @khairis @imakunizauntie @defluo @smokemon @miraclegro @muk @gareth @pancakestak @jaredschallenge @qwachansey @raichuforyou @reinasierpe @caughtatpoint @andrewvt36 @lyleberr @pigeonsyndicate @pokesoap @thatpikachuguy @fazool @burnedos @fiery @pokenastic @neos @quuador @fate @kurtosisblakeinfini @prochaos @fourthstartcg @pokekuma13 @dizzylochs @pkmnflyingmaster @flukoluko @nikhil @millsfan @dreamtech @galalyth @rybatony @chrisundrum @ferny @sixtoacm @pichael25 @jrugenious212 @moredoom @dunsparce0p @vyzhr @bugcatcherjohn @jworth2017
(for those who’ve never seen it, here is the First Annual Art Contest so you have an idea of what’s to come, but better, more refined, fitter, stronger, happier!)

55 Likes

Oohh mmyy ggaawwddd!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! So excited!

6 Likes

Im excited to see how intense it will be this year with the official PokemonTCG contest that happened already. Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

you’ll think a 4th grader did it but by god ill do it

10 Likes

Ahh exciting! I was still just a lurker last time around haha. Can’t wait.

4 Likes

I don’t think I can top my placement last year

5 Likes

Exciting :grin::heart_eyes: Been a while since I shared a painting here!

9 Likes

Looking forward to it very much! Thank you so much for doing this!

4 Likes

Very exciting!!

2 Likes

Ooh sounds fun!

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward!

2 Likes

This time I won’t miss my chance to doodle something up! Can’t wait.

4 Likes

I can’t believe it’s time for this again! I am definitely entering again. Can’t wait to see the categories for this year!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the cool art!

1 Like

I think I’ll have to enter this year, this should be fun!

3 Likes

I cannot wait, thank you for hosting it again !

1 Like

Happy to see that we’re all getting hyped up for this year’s illustration contest.
Can’t wait for the full announcement!

3 Likes

Sorry for the dumb question, did this 2nd art contest start already?

not yet I don’t think. Be expecting it in a few days tho

The contest has not started, @defluo. Just waiting on final item from us organizers to announce the start date, which I will do here. An announcement post and update on the OP will come asap as soon as we have the last item we need.

We are trying really hard make May 21st the launch date. Final confirmation coming soon.

Thanks for your patience everyone! Super excited to see how many people are looking forward to this–we are as well!

3 Likes