E-reader sample pack, whats inside?

Hello u guys!

New member here. This forum seems very awesome i must say.
Maybe some expert in here Can help me.
I have this blue sample ereader booster pack with 5 cards. Do any of you know what could be inside?.
Also do you think its to rare to open?.

Please also see my collection at: www.instagram.com/bluelapras/

Thanks,

1 Like

The pack on your IG seems to be the same as the one displayed on Bulbapedia’s page for the Sample Set: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sample_Set_(TCG)

From what I can read in the information-description however, it seems it only contains Machop, Machoke and/or Machamp, unless I’m reading something wrong:

If that is indeed the case, I’m not sure if it’s worth opening (if that crossed your mind).

Maybe someone else knows a bit more about these, but if it indeed only contains Machop, Machoke and/or Machamp I would personally leave it sealed.
If it instead has the possibility to contain a sample Pikachu, I know someone willing to pay more than 1k USD for it ungraded. :blush:

May I ask how you’ve acquired this rare pack?

Greetz,
Quuador

Hi Quuador,

Thanks for the reply.
Yea, was hoping maybe a pikachu inside. That bulbapedia info was a bit confusing. Still not sure what i will/Can pull.
Fyi i bought it for 100usd… just a random buy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And the cards inside are no sample cards! I opened one of these before, they just contain the regular version like you could pull from an expedition base set boosterpack.

2 Likes

These packs were included with all new Ereaders. same cards every pack. Nothing too special inside.

2 Likes