Do non-English stamped Worlds promos exist?

I know that all competitors at Worlds receive a promo pack containing the standard version of that year’s promo card with only the “Worlds XX” stamp in all the languages it was printed in.
However, I can’t find any reference of these all language promo packs for the variations with additional stamps. IE, the “Staff,” “Top Thirty-Two,” “Top Sixteen,” “Quarter-Finalist,” “Semi-Finalist,” or “Finalist” stamps.
I’m specifically interested in Tropical Wind (DP05), Tropical Wind (DP25), Tropical Wind (DP48), and Tropical Tidal Wave (HGSS18) but if anyone has seen a different non-English stamped Worlds promo that knowledge could be helpful as well.

Fairly certain they don’t exist. The only foreign ones that exist are the ones in the promo pack.

1 Like

So the staff/placement promos are not distributed in promo packs?

Staff-Finalist/Champion are English only.

Can you confirm if Top 32, Top 16, Quarter-Finalist, and Semi-Finalist are also English only?

Correct. Any Staff, Top 32, Top 16, Quarter Finalist, Semi-Finalist, Finalist, Champion stamps only exist in English.

Thank you for the help everyone. This has significantly reduced the number of Worlds promos on my mental checklist and made the goal I’ve set for my collection feel more reachable.

1 Like

Now that we’re talking about worlds promo’s, if you really want them all: some were printed in World Championships Decks.

Example: https://52f4e29a8321344e30ae-0f55c9129972ac85d6b1f4e703468e6b.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/products/pictures/1170324.jpg

World Championships Decks also only exist in English.