Dizzle is the Bestest [pfm do not delete]

@Dizzle is the best person I’ve ever spoken to online, and not only that, he is so incredibly handsome and beautiful that maybe, just MAYBE… I’d hardcore simp. Now, many of you may interact with this gem of a man on the forums but in the E4 discord (which you should totally join btw) there is a reason he is the Wholesome King. He is kind to all members, he laughs and jokes with everyone, he never causes trouble (i do not see), and he is incredibly insightful on plushies.

Dizzle is no doubt the Quuador of plushies, so knowledgeable and kind. I admire both equally in how they treat new and old members with respect on the forums and in the discord. Dizzle is not only a model member, but if there were ever a point where we could vote on who the best member on the forum is, I’d vote Dizzle (sorry Kevin)

I’m going to be 100 with y’all, Dizzle is so incredibly handsome, Dani is a very lucky girl. I mean, the fact he’s always wearing hats? Fantastic. His tattoos even though I can’t really see what they are? Fantastic. His accent that I can’t really understand sometimes? Fantastic. Personality? Fantastic. Cyndaquil? Fantastic. Did you know Saitou recognized this man and was glad to finally meet him? Dizzle deserved that. Dizzle deserves all the good things that have and will happen to him because this man, is a good man. He was so nice to me when I first joined the discord as just a lowly egg, he was a reason I was motivated to stay in the discord and I am now a Shining Crobat. Dizzle is one of the people who makes E4 such a great community to be in and always makes me smile when he posts about stuff he absolutely enjoys. He is truly a positive force in the community and I want other people to know it too, even if this post is probably just a rambling mess.

6 Likes

I’ll allow it but only because you are one of the few to properly use a tag.

9 Likes

Lmaooo this reads as If I paid you off to write it.

Discord is leaking hard here

1 Like

I could never be paid to simp :skull:

Although if someone thinks you did, showing them all your plushies might reverse that idea LMAO

1 Like

I’ve never joined the discord and I’m not sure how this thread moves the needle on that.

6 Likes

1 Like

Idk i found the prospect of talking to dizzle pretty compelling

3 Likes

I am really not this special lmao

1 Like

And a modest man, at that.

3 Likes

:dead:

1 Like

Lol I feel you.

But I must insist, it is a lot of fun :fire:

I hired Amwolf to keep the discord uninteresting, and with that, as a small sidecommunity.

1 Like

Me and my baby going side by side
Side-side by side, side-side by side
Girl, you know that I be loving you in my afterlife
Af-afterlife
Baby, let me bring the sky to you
Bring the night to you, let your eyes shine through
If I’m going out this life, you know that I’m gonna love you
Gonna-gonna love you

2 Likes

I didn’t know I was getting paid wtf

1 Like

the payment is not getting bullied

1 Like

Honestly as someone still relatively new here, it seems like people take way too much stock in discord ranks that are essentially based on spamming? New egg dude was asking some questions earlier and just gets ignored for instance, and I’ve found it hard to participate, now it’s literally ‘zubat too new so don’t care what you have to say’

4 Likes
  • anime profile pics
  • weird cliquey conversations

Yes, it checks out as a discord server alright. It seems to be leaking onto the main board, containment needed.

2 Likes

10 Likes