Discovering Saya Tsuruta's Illustration Easter Eggs

I found out about this in the summer; i just remember flipping through my binders looking for every Tsuruta card! It makes opening cards more fun too cause u come across a new Tsuruta and you get to do the lil pokeball hunt.

On a side note, i see youre collecting more tokens :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is amazing. What a wonderful find!

2 Likes

Same here, i actually thought this was widely known already but it’s good at least now people are aware of this! I now feel like i’ve been a master secret keeper for not telling everyone :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this!

I just had a blast scrolling through all of the images trying to find them. You’re awesome! :blush:

3 Likes

This is an awesome discovery, one that I never would have made. Makes me wonder if there are any other artists hiding something in all of their illustrations :thinking:

5 Likes

With Disney’s track record of hiding sexual things in their animated movies, I’m going to be combing over the Lorcana cards looking for :eggplant: and whatnot when they come out.

1 Like

Also here, have seen this posted across the internet a handful of times. And just like you I simply assumed everyone here already knew.

Anyway, great thread once again @Llyrwenne, keep doing these please! Pump this true collector juice right into my veigns!

5 Likes

What other secrets are you guys hiding that “everyone” knows, huh?? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I got a bunch of :bunnytoken: burning a hole in my pocket

9 Likes

let me guess, it was hard looking past the centering to see the Poke Balls? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Took me an embarrassing amount of time to find the ball on Blissey V Alt. Thanks for the post :blush:

5 Likes

That was one of the last ones for me too! That and the pokemon go charmander!

4 Likes

Brutal. I will remember this!!

3 Likes

Same here! I was trying to find where he did that

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/seWYjQX.png

5 Likes

LOL! Misery loves company, and I’m in the same company as you - once you see that stuff, you can’t unsee it!

3 Likes

Where are the Pokéballs on the SA Blissey V and SA Greedent V? :thinking:

2 Likes

Blissey - The door knob
Greedent - just below the patch of bush on the right on which greedent is resting.

Cheers!

4 Likes

WHERE IS IT

3 Likes

Is that white spot in the water bottom left below the kicked up dirt a pokeball? :thinking:

2 Likes

Dirt blob top right of wooper’s head?

2 Likes