Dealing Pokemon Cards Thug Life $$$$

So yesterday I had a person over to my house to buy some Pokemon cards from me. I have sold to him before so it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyway, he messages me on Facebook and says he has arrived.
I go outside with the Pokemon cards (they are graded and have sleeves on them) and it’s about 3:30pm. He rolls down his window and I hand him the cards through the window, and he hands me the cash.
I stand there and we talk for about 5-10 minutes about cards and what he is collecting at the moment etc. We say our goodbyes and he drives off.

Today I go to check the Letterbox and find this:

I can’t do anything but find this hilarious.

17 Likes

Wow hahaha. I thought it was bad bagging cards and weighing packages for shipment…

I have no idea which house on the street put it in there. I imagine them peaking through the curtains watching us talk. It’s amazing.

2 Likes

Hahahah wow.

Hardcore man.

Haha nice

This is fantastic. Please continue to do all of your sales in your driveway.

5 Likes

I’m just thinking about how funny it’d be if the cops actually showed up and hassled you for a card deal lol

4 Likes

Same guy is coming over next week for some more cards. I will absolutely be doing it in the driveway.

9 Likes

" Step away from the vehicle and keep your hands over your head. Do you have any more psa in your pockets !? "

3 Likes

You need to set up some kind of camera for your driveway or something in case you later come to us saying you were hassled by the cops for dealing Pokemon cards. It’d be hilarious to witness (obviously I understand this is likely not to happen due to security reasons).

That’s hilarious. You should save that note.

Edit: Was inspired to make a short song.

“Milhouse Thug Life”

Cutting packs like crack,
PSA’s on the rack,
Gotta get that holo,
Gotta get that holo-yeah,
Gotta get that holo.

Com to Rares, don’t care, gotta get ‘em,
Feel the Ex, that Pokemon play,
No don’t play, save that fuckin’ F-A,

PSA’s on the rack,
Gotta get that holo,
Gotta get that holo.

Packs in bags, PSA blocks like mags,
Top loader, load it up, see that money-UH,
Sleeve it up, like you were shooting up.

PSA’s on the rack,
Gotta get that holo,
Gotta get that holo.

Yeah, that’s all I got. XD

6 Likes

It could look that way lol.
Actually, I’d be glad if somebody in my neighborhood took that kind of initiative;)

1 Like

LMAO

I have to show this to the wife.

1 Like

This person has balls thinking they can threaten drug dealers

1 Like

Probably thought @milhouse is encroaching on his own territory. :blush:

1 Like

HEY

This makes sense.

Pokémon cards are drugs.

That explains why I get Depression, Anxiety, and Craving when I have not bought in a while.

P.S. Just kidding.

LOL

You have to play this really well the next time

1 Like

Out of context it totally could look like a drug exchange that’s why I find it so funny.

Silly of them to think that, though. Broad daylight, my family have lived in the house for 20+ years and whoever saw me has surely seen me a million times out the front of the house before. Why they choose now to think I am dealing drugs is strange.

That is gold, I have always thought my deals could easily look dodgy from an outsiders perspective, this is proof they do!

Next time, wear a pikachu hoody. Real thug style

2 Likes

Why settle with hoody, go for Pikachu costume. Taking neighbours confusion to whole new level.