Dealing Pokemon Cards Thug Life $$$$

We have Carnaval over here, somewhat similar to halloween but instead of spooky its about beer and fun/crazyness.

anyway my girlfriend was going to wear a pikachu costume and I’d go as Ash. Ended up going with some friend without my pikachu, but still. Gotta love your gf if she wants to wear a pikachu costume eventhough she doesn’t care about pokemon.

1 Like

Sounds like a good cover too then…

Joo wanna look aroun’ officer? Ok joo can look aroun’
We aint doing nothin’ here but selling some pokemon cuds mang. My fren here just wanna buy some charihards joo no.

3 Likes

The letter made me laugh, of course.

But, please, @milhouse, be very careful.

I don’t know about Australia, but in some countries (I’m looking at you, the United States of America), police shoot first and ask questions later. Even worse, neighbors themselves sometimes take the law into their own hands.

And even if the situation plays itself out in an orderly fashion, you could still end up in the back of a police car (or even a holding cell) before everything is cleared up. That alone would be embarrassing, and could potentially damage your good reputation if others see you arrested and never bother to follow up and find out it was actually all a big mistake.

1 Like

ROFL. love the tag… “thug life” definitely…

lol… man, so if I came to visit you in perth, I am expecting a swat team to jump my ass now! Maybe I should keep clear till you lose the heat. Lay low a lil.

it’s a dangerous business… imo

No problem Glenn, Australia is different to America or indonessia or whatever. Our police are not as militant here. And don’t use guns much, only as a last resort in hostage situations.

Drugs here in Australia… is like… not that serious. I was going to say; like candy for babies; but that analogy is probably a little unfitting.

I blame our Puritan background.

Milhouse, I suggest you do use a camera have it on a lanyard around your neck and cut a little a hole in your shirt, or wear a low-cut v-neck top. Just in case…and you can use it to make the cops and your neighbor look like idiots.

Reminds me of a time I picked up a card from a local guy.
I was with my girlfriend on our way to uni, and I told her we needed to make a quick stop to pick something up. She asked what we were getting, and I jokingly told her I was picking up some drugs and for her to sit tight, she got visibly nervous. The look on her face when I came back to the car with a Japanese Rayquaza star. Classic.

4 Likes

2 Likes