Danish and Swedish Pokémon VS cards?

Only recently I’ve heard about the English VS cards here in this post by @nullifidian . When reading the Bulbapedia page for it, which I’ve also quoted below, I noticed a certain part (which I’ve made bold):

So there is one Danish Pokémon card and one Swedish Pokémon card out there. Does anyone know who won these in 2001, and has anyone ever seen pictures of these two cards?

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

It’s not just one card it’s the whole half deck with the cards replaced as mentioned above.

3 Likes

I don’t know if they real or not.
But I know from some older (age wise) friends that worked in video game promotion in the 1980 till early 2000’s that Sweden and Denmark were #1 test locations to try out new products.

They dont even mention italian… I dont think those infos are 100% legitimate

This would be absolutely insane if it’s true. I will have to try and investigate this! :open_mouth:
Regular cards have been released in English, Japanese, Dutch, French, German and Portugese out of these. But as far as I know there should never have been cards in Danish or Swedish, all cards released here were always English.
It would be more likely that if there were Danish and Swedish participants they just got the English decks?