Custom uncut sheets of Gen 1 through 6 (US Bellevua WA)

Came across these on reddit today. Aparently they are uncut sheets hanging in the US Pokémon headquarters in Bellevue WA, consisting of generations 1 through 6.

Figured it was worth sharing here.
The sets the cards are from are really all over the place… And it also includes four different backs - both Japanese, English and Ancient Mew; some Fossil trainers; combined Entei; multiple types of Arceus; etc. etc.

Source.

Greetz,
Quuador

25 Likes

9 Likes

Amazing WOW!!!

If they keep releasing bigger boxes at this rate, I see uncut sheets popping up in boxes within a few years :stuck_out_tongue:

So this is what they were working on instead of making sure the actual cards that get cut for Burning Shadows was decent quality smh

2 Likes

Interesting to see these. The holo pattern is the biggest difference I see from the earlier sets. I’d never put too much thought into it, but I always assumed WOTC owned their original design/layout. Seeing WOTC cards printed by the Pokemon Company with exact layouts is a first I believe. Of course there are reprints throughout other sets just not exact copies. Cool pics for sure. Thank you.

1 Like

Pokedex order until SUDDENLY UNOWN.

WHAT DO THEY SPELL?:thinking:

2 Likes

my body was not ready

2 Likes

So are we setting up an Efour 11 team to elaborately heist these from the building?

UNOWN message says: WotC have regained the licence to print pokemon cards. That’s why they can print WotC layout here.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, if they printed WotC cards strictly to represent their history in a decorative, limited context, I can’t imagine there’s be much to gain in going full legal assault.

This is incredibly different from a for-profit, large-scale reprint.

I know this is off topic, but do you plan to make any videos soon?
Thanks

1 Like

Love it!

I thought the Dog trio stattues were even more impressive than the card sheets.
I’ve always had a thing for well designed/crafted stattues and these look so smooth!
https://i.imgur.com/VVzIHU7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0JLmZBt.jpg

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a cipher!

All i can think of… to explain these…

I call DIBS

Quick question
what kinds of frames/glass case is those?

I can sure use those for my room.