Cosmos holo fossil cards

Indeed, $9.99 is what I paid, and actually used trade credit from some packs of S&S base. Luckiest find of my life. The shop is really big on sports cards, and while they have TONS of Pokemon, yu-gi-oh and MTG cards, they don’t know a ton about them. Found the Hitmonlee within the depths of a box of cheap unlimited WOTC holos. As soon as I saw HP and confirmed that it was English, my a**hole went up into my chest. Tried so hard to act casual lol. I’m just so interested in how it ended up here in NE. Just the one single card. Wonder what it’s specific story is.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Hey guys I just registered today I’ve always collected Pokémon and Yugioh but recently got back into it heavily. So I have a YouTube that keeps everything up to date on what I’m doing and it’s “Orion Sires” very easy to find me I did a video uncovering a fake gold strip shadowless deck earlier this year that has been referenced in this forum before I was even a member- anywho long over due. I freaked out when a bar back at my family operated bar Starlight on 22nd came in with a old bin of Pokémon cards he wanted to sell me- I bought them after a quick inspection and one of the cards that stood out most to me even more so than the 1st editions in great condition was this cosmos holo gengar !! It is a Spanish card but I’ve never seen anything like it and from what I’ve read there can’t be many around. It looks like it was chewed by a dog or something. (Something my dogs would do) Anyways I thought I’d post it here and get y’all’s thoughts and add some modern information as well.

Edit* not sure how to add a photo I just took of the holo

All foreign language 1st edition fossil holos use the cosmos pattern, sorry to bust your bubble :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Ahh ok well now I feel silly haha it’s a really beautiful pattern but I guess this thread only refers to the English set! Ugh darn it !

Yes! using Tapatalk was super easy too bad this isn’t really rare but still a cool card to me. Now I really want one in English. Thanks for not bashing on me guys.

3 Likes