Complete Pokemon Battle e Emerald Map Set!

Hello,

I am not sure if anyone is interested in this, but I FINALLY complete the map set for pokemon emerald’s map set. If you know, you know. I’d really like to find out if there are other people interested in pokemon battle e cards. I have a lot more to share if anyone is interested.

29 Likes

As someone who loves the e reader cards and uses them sometimes in game, I’d love to actually complete all the Pokémon sets. Technically I have the English set done, but I am missing the Australian promos. This is so cool to see. Hoping I get there some day.

1 Like

Yes please, keep it going.
I’m interested in Battle-e in all of their releases but I personally find it hard to track and buy them down either because of being european or because I’m just being unlucky.
I’ll leave the non-tcg tag here for future use

1 Like

Big congrats! These Battle-e Emerald map cards are so annoying to find, and defintely not cheap either. I’m still trying to find the two pieces containing the Seviper building of the other Battle-e Emerald map, which completes into Battle Frontier. Those two 9-piece map cards combined form a single 18-piece artwork at the back iirc. I haven’t had any luck finding those two pieces yet, though. :sob:

Here the Battle Frontier ‘map’ for anyone curious:

Greetz,
Quuador

12 Likes

Thank you! Will do. Is there anything else in particular you would like to see? There is a very good chance I have it. Also, thanks for dropping the proper tag!

1 Like

Yes! I know… I have just been trying to piece them for the last 2 years and with some damage to my wallet… I almost have the battle frontier set done as well. Once I do, I will post the full picture they make on the back!

1 Like

Nice! The Australian Promos are certainly the most difficult ones to collect for the English set. I am 10 emerald battle cards from have a complete pokemon battle e set personally. Best of luck!

7 Likes

Whatever you have for Battle-e, is always welcome my friend

1 Like

Looks like someone entered my territory!

Completed the set in 2017 when I finally got the last Gold card after looking for several years.
Also sent the Gold cards to PSA, returned with two 10s and the other 9s.

12 Likes

WOW! That is amazing!!! The gold cards have been VERY difficult to get. I only have 2 out of the 8… I am glad to see that there is someone out there that actually has the completed Emerald set! Do you collect any of the other sets??

Thanks! I’m pretty consistent on collecting e+ stuff so I already have the following sets mostly completed:

• RS: Japanese Series 1, Series 2, English, Club Nintendo, Neils/Astrid, Secret Base, Promos (except that one card everyone knows)
  • FRLG: All including Club Nintendo and Promos
  • Em: All including Promos
  • Colosseum: All including Promos
  • Pinball: 4 out of 5 (missing that one card everyone knows)
  • Channel: All in Japanese, US and Australia
  • Berry Fix
  • EON Ticket: Own E3 copy, don’t remember if I have the TRU copy, definitely don’t have the NP copy

Also have some sets from other games:

• SMA 4: Everything including Japanese, English and Promos
  • F-ZERO: Both Carddass set and pack set
  • AC: All Japanese e and e+ sets and Promos (except en error copy); don’t have English though
  • MMBN: Have 4 part 1 to 3, slacking on others

Still looking for mint copies of the following cards to replace my existing copies, although I know these rarely show up as singles let alone mint:

• FRLG Club Nintendo Tims Attack Card PT001
  • Pinball Card - Encounter Rate Up
  • RS Club Nintendo Kimiko N002
4 Likes

That is crazy! That is really impressive! My goal is to finish the emerald set and I will have everything battle e except for the one…

What are the Channel and PInball cards? Those are the only ones I don’t have included in my list of e-cards to get.

Super beautiful collection! Im curious what do you mean a tru copy of the “eon ticket” also what is the NP copy

TRU is for Toys’R’Us while NP is for Nintendo Power magazine, which have been the 2 most common commercial ways to get a physical Copy of the eon ticket e-card outsider going to specific events.

Channel cards refer to e-cards bundled with early copies of the Pokémon Channel game on GC. There are 4 cards in both Japanese and English.

Pinball cards refer to promo cards which can be used on Japanese copies of Pokémon Pinball RS. Those cards basically act as official Game Sharks, each provide a different power-up to your next game.

2 Likes

Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire Card e+ (5 promo cards)

Pokémon Channel ~Together with Pikachu!~ Card e+ (4 promo cards)

4 Likes

Oh awesome. Thank you. Now I just need to find out what they’re called to see can see if I can find any currently listed.

Hold on, do i see a muk in the right column! If my eyes aren’t cheating me is it possible to get some better pics of that card/name for that exact card so i could add once again another search word to the neverending list :smiley:

1 Like

Species collector reaching into Battle e’s, nice! Here: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/1046169071

1 Like