Colours Collection

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would post a few pictures of my collection and how I have it displayed. Just finished wiring the display case with LED’s. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

10 Likes

10/10 display. I hope the LEDs don’t fade your cards.

1 Like

They are all double sleeved in UV Protected sleeves and cases :blush:. That was a worry of mine also

1 Like

Lovely collection display :open_mouth:

Thank you :blush:

This is pretty sweet, nice work

Looks amazing! Fantastic work! May I ask what is in the box behind Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow?

Really inspiring, gotta get me some 1st ed Booster packs as well before they’re ALL bought up and stored away by collectors!

Really sweet display! I love that you chose to put the boosters in there aswell :blush:

Is that an IKEA detolf display case? I got two of those in my house so far, looking to get a third. 10/10 piece of furniture. :grin:

1 Like

i hate it the cards arent in order sorry ocd shining through there looks lovely through where did u get the stands there on??

That’s the rest of the base set 1st edition Common / Uncommon / Rares

Good Idea, Thanks it was fun to make

Thanks, don’t want them to just hide in a box somewhere and not be seen

It is, they are great looking to making get a second myself

Ya, I really should have them in numbered order, but wanted the 4 most powerful cards in the front. Just got to get me a Zard.

Awesome

1 Like

5* display my friend.
Absolutely perfect.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Gorgeous work. If I were into that kind of aesthetic, I’d have them exactly displayed like that. Great work!

Got the from my local card shop, they are made bu Ultra Pro

Hahaha love it, it only cost about 40 CND to do it