Coelacanth's Buy Thread

Here is a list of current cards I’m after and the prices I am offering:

No rarity Japanese base:
PSA 9 1996 Japanese Base No Rarity Dragonair - $350 (price very negotiable; one hasn’t sold publicly recently to my knowledge)
PSA 10 1996 Japanese Base No Rarity Dragonair - $1200 (price very negotiable; one hasn’t sold publicly recently to my knowledge)

1995 Topsun Blue Back:
PSA 10 1995 Topsun Blue Back Lapras - $300

1996 Bandai Carddass Vending (red or green):
PSA 10 Dragonair - $200
PSA 10 Vaporeon - $200
PSA 10 Lapras - $200

1997 Bandai Carddass Vending:
PSA 10 Dragonair - $200
PSA 10 Vaporeon - $200
PSA 10 Lapras - $200
PSA 10 Eevee Prism - $450

2000 Topps Chrome:
PSA 10 Tekno Chrome Dragonair - $700
PSA 10 Tekno Chrome Lapras - $700
PSA 10 Tekno Chrome Vaporeon - $1000

1st Edition Jungle:
PSA 9 1st Edition Jungle Scyther holo - $350

Legendary Collection:
PSA 10 Legendary Collection Dark Dragonair reverse holo - $1000
PSA 10 Legendary Collection Dark Vaporeon reverse holo - $1000

1st Edition Neo Revelation:
PSA 9 1st Edition Neo Revelation Suicune - $750

I am very negotiable on the prices depending on the card, and please don’t hesitate to let me know if any offer isn’t a fair market price!

Thanks a lot for your consideration!

3 Likes

Nice post! As I just completed my 1st edition jungle psa 9 holo set, I’ll tell you that it’s going to be difficult getting the vaporeon and snorlax at those prices. It was for me anyway! Maybe you’ll get lucky. Snorlax kept getting away from me for about a month.

Ah, I see, thanks a lot for the heads up. If someone has one of those and wants more for it, I am wholly willing to negotiate. I absolutely want to offer market for the cards I’m after, so I can increase my offer as well if no one is interested in selling at those prices!

1 Like

Bump with some prices increased! The PSA 8 1st Edition Base Raichu is the last card I need for my 1st Edition Base PSA holo set, so I am looking hard and willing to be quite negotiable if anyone has one they’d part with! The PSA 9 1st Edition Jungle Vaporeon has also proven quite difficult to find as well as pokedreamer predicted, so I am willing to be very negotiable there, too. Thanks a lot for your consideration. Note - just acquired Raichu, so don’t need that one anymore
Also note, the seller who sold me a Mewtwo in PSA 8 is claiming some issue with shipping and trying to refund me weeks after I paid them. Looks like I’ll need a new PSA 8 1st ed base Metwo. This is now the actual last card I need for the 1st ed base holo set.

1 Like

Bump with increased prices! I got a Raichu, but my Metwo purchase from weeks ago fell through in the end, so I am very willing to pay market or even more for a PSA 8 1st edition Mewtwo to complete my set!

I have a mewtwo I could part with for 1800. Its the same card you are looking for, however, its only missing the stamp.

I also have this Mewtwo I could part with for 1800. It is the same card as the one described above, however, it has a slight shadowed area on the right side.

3 Likes

Well now you’re completely misrepresenting your offering, chansey. Don’t forget we’re more informed now on e4 than we were 4 years ago.

Thank you for your offer, but I am not interested in a non-1st edition shadowless Mewtwo at this time.

I’ve had no luck on mewtwo 8s at your price point. Think they are closer to 2k now.

Thank you for the insight, and that is a bit :sob: . I will raise my offer in if I still have no luck getting one in the next couple days. I wish you luck getting one!

for data point. i paid 1050 for a PSA7 today.

1 Like

thanks, this is helpful for gauging the price for an 8. I’ve increased my offer accordingly.

Got the 1st ed PSA 9 Vaporeon
I was about to sell it to someone tomorrow for $975. Please let me know your best offer in messages if interested:)
Happy hunting!

Bump with updated wants! Please feel free to discuss prices with me, as many of these things haven’t sold recently enough on ebay for me to have accurate data for them.