(CLOSED) UPCCC Giveaway FREE ENTRY (ends Fri 18 Sep)

This giveaway is for the following cards

FAQ:

• Who can participate?

• Only UPCCC members.

• How long will the giveaway remain active?

• The giveaway will be online for till midnight (EST) Fri. 18 Sep

• How to participate?

• Participation is simple! Just reply to this thread, easy peasy! (Please reply only one time)

• How will the winner be chosen?

• The winner will be chosen at the end of the giveaway, randomly selected with THIS service.

• Do I need to pay anything?

• You don’t need to pay for the giveaway, product or shipping.

Thanks and Good luck!
Our good friend and baequaza Master @pottsinator was generous enough to decide he wanted to throw more EPIC, AWESOME, AMAZING CARDS into the mix! Here’s what our good friend has to say!

Thanks again Mr. Pott!

24 Likes

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Ok…:blush:

You don’t have to add my name to the list of entrants, as I don’t collect the newer cards. But I just wanted to say how nice it is of you to do this, @thorgene! You are going to make some lucky UPCCC member very happy. :grin:

5 Likes

thanks for the opportunity^_^!!!

Holy fucking shit. Count me in dude, this is amazing. :grin:

2 Likes

Ohhhh yeah!

Sweet!
I love our members! ^^

1 Like

Recommendation: Moving this to the Insider Bureau so people cannot see this and join with the sole intention of getting into the giveaway and not contributing to the community. I don’t think people should join the forum just because of a giveaway thread. Mods?

2 Likes

Edit: I no longer wish to participate in this giveaway. Please remove my name from the hat.

The BS that is the controversy is not what I signed up for.

Yo,

So we’ve talked about it and I think in the mean time we are going to leave it here. Here is the thinking. We’re considering making this a part of what we do moving forward. We’ve had some big talks about vision for the site lately and part of our intentions include growth. We want to draw out of the shadows some of those lurkers.

That said, this is only our third giveaway. We made the first two giveaways a part of the Insider Bureau. We’re going to try it this way and juxtapose the experiences to get a feel for the pros and cons of each. So we’re asking for your patience with this round as a trial run so that we can monitor thread activity and participation, as well as the overall traffic it drives. In the mean time, take your crack at some free cards as we experiment with this.

We completely understand why this would, at first glance, be something intended just for the Insider Bureau. We did that first ourselves! But it is something we need to mess around with and experiment with. We just hope you all can enjoy the excitement and free cards in the process.

3 Likes

Thank you for the chance @thorgene

Done! =]

I love it

Thank you for organising this!

I do not collect psa, but anyway, COUNT ME IN

Glad to see this giveaway!! :grin:

PSA cards? AWESOME! Thanks for the giveaway.

1 Like

Is there any form of bribery that will grant us extra entries if utilized? Note: I have no self respect if that affects the possibilities.

1 Like

Hopefully this will bring more traffic into the forums!

In

1 Like