Cards obtained, can lock

cards found

Updated wants/price

Bump

Machamp from Base set only exists in first edition. You probably mean the least rare one? The non-shadowless first edition one?

Or do you really mean the trainer deck one? Then you’re far of with $300.

I might be out of touch with these but is 300.00 the going rate for the shadowed version?

A few have sold for $300, and two others have sold(best offers) for $400 and $500 recently. Kinda surprising to me but with only 330 PSA 10s out of a total 5470, you’re looking at a low 6% Gem Mint rate I guess lol

Yep sorry I do mean the “first edition” with the shadowed border. I think it still had the same print run as all the other unlimited cards, hence the name. If there’s a better name for it do let me know though!

Yeah I saw the one that sold for $500 on Pokémon price, though since the rest were around 270 ish, I thought it was probably due to none being available at the time. Though if 300 really is a low offer and it really is around $500, I reckon I’d just double that and get the Shadowless version instead. (I’d assume that Shadowless is the rarer one pop wise but I don’t have any numbers for it). Not sure though, if anyone has seen any recent sales anywhere let me know.

Bump

For as common as the card is, PSA 10s are pretty rare as it’s a tough card to grade. I’ve been after the shadowless one for a while.

What’s a cosmo 10 version worth?

Bump (not sure about Cosmo)

Will sell for this price. Message me for details