Nah it’s a beautiful swirl !

Ultimate … hmmm :thinking: I give it 8 out of 10 for placement :raised_hands:

Reaching for the swirl. :hatched_chick: :cyclone:

1 Like

Such a beauty :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

My crystal Kabutops has 4 swirls. I remember winning this card on auction a while ago (2017) when 9s were pretty cheap.

I never seen a card with more swirls, so hopefully someone can show one with 5 swirls.

In terms of placement, the Sceptile has a great swirl in its hand.

The Darkrai I had drawn has one in the middle of its head. And also a 2nd swirl near the bottom.

After looking through my cards, I didn’t realize so many of my other cards have at least one swirl.

Omg… :pinched_fingers:t3: :clap:

Cards typically can have four swirls, max. However, there are some very rare cases where six swirls can be printed on reverse holos. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

That is very cool! I would love to see any crystal holo or Mew southern islands holo have 6 swirls.

Now that would be incredible. :eyes:

My crobat has a solid swirl between its left ear and left wing.

That’s a wicked swirl !!

Here are a few random favourites (just excuse the marks on the sleeves)…

Two god tier crystal swirls:

And a double-holo mega swirl on Articuno:

All of those look so good !! That Golem looks like it’s looking right at the swirl … ( chef kiss :pinched_fingers:t3: )

1 Like

This is the weirdest swirl I have. An old destroyed italian Alakazam. I wonder what story this card contains. It was probably obtained by some kid in the 90s. What situation caused that awful damage? Where was it kept?
Also Alakazam is one of the best pokemon to have swirls because it looks like he casting some magic.

1 Like

I bought a Pidgeot recently with one :eagle: :cyclone::

1 Like

It looks beautiful!

1 Like