CALLING ALL AUSSIE COLLECTORS, WHERE YOU AT!?

I’ve met some great collectors over the past year and a bit of being back in the hobby as a serious collector, I am wanting to meet some more locals! My hope is that this thread can be a good place to start some conversations and collect a bit of a list of the local Aussie collectors.Please say Hi and if you know anyone tag them. I will edit this post to start a List of who is around and also et us know what you collect, Ill start it off.

1. Owen (the.pokemonster) from Sydney, NSW. I collect Everything Charizard, WOTC, Sealed product and Japanese Promos & memorabilia.

2. Admiral (admiral) from Brisbane, QLD. I collect all 1st Edition PSA 10 Fossil, as well as classic PSA 10 1st Base cards. I also collect VGA/Factory sealed video games and some of the higher end Funkos.

3. Karlo (1by1collector) from Melbourne. I collect psa graded cards, mainly wotc but dabble in sets afterwards. My current goal is completing unlimited base set in psa 10. About 6 cards off from finishing this.

4. Buckna (buckna) from Brisbane. Have a small collection of niche stuff but my main goal is to buy cards from us and get them into the aussie market.

5. (aquaz) from Sydney I just slowly collect psa 9 wotc and psa 10 non-wotc. However llately been focusing on sealed packs.

6. Pierce (Pierce) from Sydney. I collect 1st edition wotc, primarily sealed booster boxes and PSA 10 holos. Creator of pokemonprice.com

7. Skins (skinst) from northern Victoria. I collect Mew cards and a few other odds and ends

8. williamcoolman (williamcoolman). From south of brisbane. I collect mainly set cards, and japanese promos/unique cards. I also have a small collection of PSA cards and boosters.

9. Andrew (Japan-International-Trade) From Sydney living in Japan. Collects everything but mainly japanese has a great business based in japan and online ebay store!

10. Ryan (ozenigma) From Perth. He Collects new product and Japanese cards mainly. He has an amazing grading middle man service here in Australia check him out if you need your cards graded.

11. Muddy buckets (muddy), I collect mainly WOTC as well as Japanese exclusives. My favorite card is PSA 10 1st edition Abra from base set, I hope to one day own over 100.

12. (Jacob’s Gengar), From Mel;bourne. Collects Old school Japanese cards.

13. Tash (DragonType), From Brisbane, I collect what ever I can afford!

14. (cuppy) From Central QLD, currently trying to complete a 1st Edition Base set PSA 8-10 and just collecting old Japanese promos.

1 Like
  1. Admiral from Brisbane, QLD. I collect all 1st Edition PSA 10 Fossil, as well as classic PSA 10 1st Base cards. I also collect VGA/Factory sealed video games and some of the higher end Funkos.
1 Like

From Sydney

I just slowly collect psa 9 wotc and psa 10 non-wotc. However llately been focusing on sealed packs.

1 Like

Pierce from Sydney. I collect 1st edition wotc, primarily sealed booster boxes and PSA 10 holos. I developed and work on pokemonprice.com in my very limited free time.

@muddy @milhouse @elftan are also aussies

1 Like

Skins from northern Victoria. I collect Mew cards and a few other odds and ends. ^^

1 Like

It’s ya boi williamcoolman here. I live in the bad area south of brisbane. I collect mainly set cards, and japanese promos/unique cards. I also have a small collection of PSA cards and boosters.

1 Like

Lol how can you forget about me!!

I’m Australian, but living in Japan at the moment. So yeah, a little far haha

Later this month, in August, I’ll be back in Sydney briefly. I was thinking of doing a Meetup for anyone based in Sydney within the Pokemon tcg collecting community.

Probably on the 25th of August.

So if your around, maybe we can organise a get together for Sydney siders at a pub in the city. Drink, eat chill sort of thing.

Anyone interested let me know and we can start to plan something.

We can do a randon Pokemon gift exchange as well, if everyone brings one present. Then randomly give out.

1 Like

There is a bunch of us in Perth who have met up a bunch of times. A few Australians are regulars in the E4 Discord as well so I encourage you to join us there.

3 Likes

Hello chaps, I am muddy buckets, & I collect mainly WOTC as well as Japanese exclusives.
My favourite card is PSA 10 1st edition Abra from base set, I hope to one day own over 100.

West Aus does it better :wink:

2 Likes

Mate I would never forget about you was waiting for you to post something to say hi :blush:

1 Like

I will have to check out the discord channel also you didn’t introduce yourself mate?

Update it somewhere I’d fly up for that if it pans out

1 Like

G’day Cobba

Melbourne here.

Suprised there’s not more Melbourne people here. We’re the nerdiest city in the Country.

1 Like

Throw a clauncher on the barbie.

1 Like

We need to start culling Kangaskhan and Numels.

1 Like

Should of mentioned also Melbourne based nice to meet ya mate good to know theres some more Melbournians up in here

2 Likes

I am Tash and i collect what ever I can afford! I live in Brisbane

2 Likes

I’m in Central QLD, currently trying to complete a 1st Edition Base set PSA 8-10 and just collecting old Japanese promos

1 Like

So good meeting so many of you, and I know there is a lot more still out there hopefully some more Sydney siders…?
Awesome to see what we all collect too :blush: Thanks for sharing guys, ill keep updating the list on page 1 :blush:

1 Like

Good ol incestland Tasmania here.
Collect everything basically. Also known as The Hentai God or Anime Expert if you prefer.

1 Like