Call of Legends SL cards

I currently have the only complete PSA 10 set of all 11 Call of Legends SL shinies and was also the only one that had a complete PSA 9 set, which sold for $1,000 USD about a month ago:

www.ebay.com/itm/192303405617

These cards have a TON of growth potential…they’re very underrated cards and tick a lot of boxes that make this subset extremely collectible. The SL cards also managed to survive the incredible surge of people hoarding nm/m copies and sending them into PSA in the last 6 months in particular, and the PSA 10 pops are all extremely low single digits…like you mentioned, it’s extremely difficult to find really mint copies of pretty much all the SL cards these days, and they all cost a premium.

From my estimation, the most valuable ones are:

PSA 10 SL Ho-Oh: $400
PSA 10 SL Lugia: $400
PSA 10 SL Rayquaza: $500

The rest will vary somewhere between $250-300 each. These prices are all based off of what some people have offered me for my PSA 10 SLs in the last few months. I would not be surprised if you had to add $150-200 more on top of what I listed. I know I wouldn’t break up my PSA 10 set or sell for anything less than the $600 mark personally for the above 3. You can check out my post in the other SL thread that got buried here:

www.elitefourum.com/t/call-of-legends-in-collecting-a-lost-gem-or-just-lost/16208/15

Bottom line is, these cards definitely have an audience and should climb in price even more than they have in the past year; the artwork is fantastic overall and of course…it’s shiny Pokemon. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes