Buying/Selling Outside eBay

Not many know this little trick. It’s for printing a label using your Paypal but not requiring a goods payment.

www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

3 Likes

I see. So basically you are just creating a label directly thru PayPal which would help you more if you did an ff payment and have to show USPS proof of value.

That’s the ticket…

Sure just show PayPal that you are selling a product to your “family/friend”
by using them for the label directly :blush: no need to make rude comments. Your PayPal could easily be shut down for family/friends payments for selling an item as you are STEALING from PayPal as simple as that Gary. Now you do whatever you want. Just don’t give others your wrong advice :blush:

Chanting “ fight! fight! fight!”

1 Like

Gary you provided some great PayPal info! Thanks man I appreciate it!

1 Like

[

I guess I’ll be the mature one even though some of us are like 60 yrs old. Sorry for cluttering your thread OP.

That isn’t a thing.

Paypal like eBay has seller protection as well. If you upload tracking and it shows as delivered you are in the clear for “item not received claims”. That said they can still force a return due to INAD and then return an empty box which is always a risk and then it becomes a bit of your word against theirs. This is a very rare occurrence though and with a clean account on your end vs. an account that likely has blemishes on their end you’d be likely to prevail.

1 Like

Those Websites with Paypal service is good to go, coz you always can get refund from Payapl if anything goes wrong.
Try not to use bank transfer.

:stuck_out_tongue: