Buyer beware: Robert — same fake Pikachu Van Gogh sold to multiple buyers ($980)

Heads up for the community — posting my full documentation on a scammer operating in the Pokémon space. Robert sold the SAME counterfeit Pikachu Van Gogh promo to multiple buyers at $180 a pop. On top of that, $800 in sealed boxes paid for and never shipped. $980 total taken across victims who’ve come forward so far. Full 20-slide exposé with all receipts: https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbv0O3jlq2s/ and TikTok - Make Your Day — If this guy hits you up to buy, sell, or trade — don’t. Share so nobody else gets got.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of independent testimonials saying he scammed them. Good work putting them together. In your shoes I’d file a police report. I’d also at minimum ask whoever was scammed for the most money to file a report too. Try to report a total amount scammed; bigger amounts make someone eligible for more serious charges. It may or may not work depending on the PD’s case load and priorities but I hope it does.

1 Like

Holy crap, totally report that dude!
Hope you get your money back.

1 Like