Bulbapedia Pain Points?

I was looking up some Celebi cards for my silly card connection game when I stumbled upon the page for EX Hidden Legends Dark Celebi. The only image on the page is of that English print, but hidden away in the footnotes is the following blurb;

The Japanese name of the card is R団のセレビィ Rocket’s Celebi, and it is purely a Darkness-type card, as with all Rocket’s Pokémon in the expansion.

So the Japanese ‘version’ of this card has a different name and different typing … making it an entirely different card - so why is it relegated to a one-line footnote!?

Along with all the other issues described in this thread and the ever increasing slowdown and crashes, it saddens me greatly that this is the best we have.

I’ve been thinking a great deal about how to organize a proper card database that would be functional for both players and (various kinds of) collectors, but I don’t have the resources or skills necessary to actually build it. If I ever find the time, I’ll try and make a mini version of it with just the English part of my own Yuka Morii collection, as a proof of concept.

4 Likes