Booster box case missing a booster box?

Hey y’all,

Just got in some SV base booster cases and one got smooshed on the end. I decided to open it up and assess the damage. I opened it up and there wasn’t even a box in that area… I was like huh? This seems odd. I count the boxes and there are only 5 booster boxes? I looked at the tape, the boxes, it all appears untampered with. Anyone experience this before? Factory flaw?

Thanks

-Matthew

1 Like

I believe they are manually packed so a mistake like this isn’t surprising. Haven’t heard about this happening before though

3 Likes

dang, not the kind of error you want to see. Sorry dude

2 Likes

The seller is claiming he weighed each case before shipping, they were all verified before shipping. I find this hard to believe as who would do that? I never even thought to do that, especially if you have distro and are a LGS. Idk that’s a normal thing to do with booster cases?

I weighed the cases, all are 11.9lbs except the one missing the booster box weighing in at 9.12lbs.

Another odd thing is the shipping weight for the UPS package on the label directly from the LGS in California shows 15lbs. How did he ship this box from California to me in Florida at 15lbs when it was clearly over 50lbs? Maybe I’m just reading into it too much.

-Matthew

Happened to my brother aswel. It was a case of chilling reign booster boxes. Really weird. Luckily the seller send me an extra box to compensate it. Without filming you don’t have proof. Maybe try contacting the Pokémon company? But I don’t think they will help