Blaine's Charmeleon psa 10 1st edition

I can’t find a goos price on this on ebay but I’d totally pay around $50 if anyone has it. Or what you think is a fair price.

Chavez, did you just buy a PSA 10 charmeleon? I would recommend finding a mint copy ungraded. It’s still easy enough I think since it’s not a holo. 100 bucks for a charmeleon seems a bit high when you can buy 15 ungraded cards for that same price in NM plus condition. It’s also just not heavily sought after too, which is why they are not all over eBay. You’ll see there are more psa 10 charizards actually.

I’ve noticed that. I wanted the whole evolution line. I’m going to wait for the Charizard though

So you did not buy the charmeleon then? I’m getting the blaine’s charizard graded. Hoping for 9 or 10!

I did get it! I need his charizard, ryhorn, ninetales, rapidash and doduo line. Good luck with the zard! Let me know how it.goes!

The charizard will run you 500 dollars man. I still think you should shoot for ungraded cards. It requires more patience, but makes the hunt more fun.