Best place to consign Team Skull Grunt FA Pikachu PSA 10?

I have never sent a card to be cosigned before since it has always been cheaper and less hassle to just list it myself on ebay or facebook, but with higher end cards, I noticed it is much easier to just cosign because of the higher payout rates above 1000 dollars for most cosignment sellers.

What cosignment services would likely be the most optimal considering their rates and bidder exposure?

I could consign the card if you want. I’ve done multiple skull pikachus and poncho pikachus. Feel free to send me a pm if you want.

6 Likes

Send it to the ebay vault yourself. 100% payout rate at the moment for cards that sell for >$250. You’ll have to pay to ship it to the vault, which you’d have to pay to ship it to a consignment service anyways. Then a $1 per card submission fee.

The 2 biggest issues with the ebay vault process is you are doing the same amount of work as selling directly, and there are no international buyers. Most of my sales right now, especially the upper range are international buyers.

2 Likes

I’ve consigned through Z&G and PWCC. I’ve also used the eBay Vault and my own eBay account. I would recommend the eBay Vault. You get 100% of the sale, and I’ve never had a problem attracting buyers.

Z&G now uses the eBay Vault as well for high-end cards and has also not had a problem with attracting local (U.S.) buyers, which was a concern initially. They state this on their YouTube channel.

probstein is also a great option.

4 Likes

Don’t forget @gottaketchumall for BIN. Recently dropped fees also to basically nothing

2 Likes

2nd the eBay vault. It’s a fantastic service