Base Set 4th Print - A population Report - UPDATE 30/04/2018

This thread has been updated with more numbers!!

If you have info to share feel free to do so :blush: Here or in private message

Thanks!

Stylus

I was just wondering if you think that PSA will ever recongnize these as well as the fossil cards. Is it any idea at all not to keep my cards ungraded? I would love to see them beeing labeled right and would hate to have to send them in once more just to “upgrade” the label.

I compare them with some similar cases like some of the error cards, because that they decided to add those, maybe they would add these as well. But it’s not really like this is an error or something and should be very well known by PSA. I’m just thinking that if they ever would have made the change, I’m afraid that they’d already would have done so and therefor it won’t happen at all.

Maybe not the strongest arguments (if you even can call it that, just my thinking process) and I would be more than happy to be enlighted with a different view.

1 Like

Hey Hoax!

I would love to see PSA label them as Base 2000 as well, however a lot of people have tried and have push for the recognition without getting there. I believe that what is lacking is official information by wizards saying that from X print run, cards were printed with the “1999-2000” copyright and some cards were corrected, Vulpix for example. Maybe one day we will get there, but honestly I am starting to loose hope. This would be the same situation for the 1999-2000 fossil set.

As to not grade your cards because of that, it is a personal choice, I would and I do send for grading mine, since is the best way to protect them.

1 Like

@hoax
Maybe we are pushing for the wrong thing then. Instead of pushing PSA to accept Base 2000 and Fossil 2000, maybe we push to get WOTC to confirm that it was an actual print run. Then PSA would change it since the creators (WOTC) officially said that they exist. Just a thought about how we could get it to work
Mjisaacs

1 Like

Hopefully we can continue this thread, Styluspt, as it’s far more relevant now than it ever was :blush: