AscendedBidoof's Collection

Hey everyone! I’m new to the forum and collecting in general. I’m starting off by purchasing cards that are either sentimental to me or have awesome artwork. Here’s my first graded card that’s kicking off my collection!

24 Likes

Welcome! Thank you for sharing. I usually focus on other sets, so I wasn’t familiar with that Jolteon, but that artwork is really sharp and dynamic. Great pickup.

1 Like

Back in early 2000 my parents bought me a magazine that showed off a lot of the current Pokemon cards, however there was one card in Japanese that caught my attention because I had absolutely no idea what it was. I remember going to bed that night imagining this Pokemon playing on the lily pads shown in it’s card art and trying to think of what it was named or what it could possibly evolve into. At this point we only had the first generation so this seeing this card made me super excited for new Pokemon. 20 years later I added it to my collection

9 Likes

Just added these to my collection :grin:

12 Likes

Seeing all 3 next to each other really lets them compliment each other! Very nice set

1 Like

Decided to change things up a bit and pick up the games and systems that I don’t have anymore. Starting off by getting the N64 I always wanted as a kid as well as one of my favorites for it!

10 Likes

I love the cover art so much :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Man, that box brought me back! Great find!

1 Like

Used to have these when I was younger and sold them years ago, a foolish mistake. I have them back now. Both complete with original inserts and of course the games

4 Likes

Pokemon XD is so good. So different and I wish they added the mechanics to the other games.

2 Likes

I wish they would have made another game to make these a trilogy. Being able to snag your opponents Pokemon is so cool, and was a super cool way of shaking things up.

Hellll yeahh. These are nice

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I was hoping you only collected Bidoofs. Haha.

2 Likes

I do need to start collecting some Bidoof cards, there aren’t many so it should be easy.

Loving all the nostalgia in this thread!

1 Like

Stay tuned because there’s more coming!

1 Like

Sold all my GameCube games a few years ago except these 2. XD was awesome, wish they’d remake it somehow.

1 Like

No amount of excitement for a new Pokemon game will ever reach the same level of excitement as 6 year old me had for Crystal. Glad to have it back in my collection.

5 Likes

Very cool, and I think one of the only two games I’ve never played

1 Like

The game that started everything for me. Has a few minor blemishes but for being 20+ years old it’s not too shabby!

3 Likes