Anyone collect foreign language cards outside of English and Japanese?

I had no idea the languages extended this far for the Celebrations/25th anniversary set. Very satisfying and impressive to see all the zards like this!

1 Like

Just going to drop this Korean gem here to highlight there is more than just collecting English and Japanese.

10 Likes

omg this it’s actually beautiful! the golden border it’s unique to the korean release?

1 Like

For this card it is, based on my research.
For Eeveelution cards, Korean and French are the only other languages to have unique holos. Other languages have unique stamps.

2 Likes

I found a listing for one. I think it is the only one available worldwide right now. It is an amazing card with the gold border.

2 Likes

Pikachu is similar as the Eevee: regular yellow border on English; holo silver border on Japanese; holo golden border on Korean:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

They need to do borders like this in english sets A$AP.

If I had an unlimited budget I would collect Korean cards.

4 Likes

I’ve previously collected only english and japanese cards but recently i started a new side collection of cards that are connected through art or story but decided to accept any language to cut down the price of some of the more expensive cards, so i guess i’m basically now also collecting all languages :slight_smile:

Other than that i do collect the examples of all languages for grimer and muk and every variant for Komiyas ex legend maker grimer, i still need that card in portuguese to complete that collection

2 Likes