Ancient Mew Value?

Cheers

It’s not mentioned because it’s not a variation of the card mentioned in that thread. They’re not even remotely similar mate.

1 Like

You’re right ozenigma, it is a very different card.

Are you able to estimate an approximate value? I’m having a really hard time putting a figure on this.

A recent sale on Ebay for an ungraded Meiji Ancient Mew went for $50. It had better centering but some edge wear. I’d say current market might be around $100. I’m not a fan of off centered cards so someone that prefers OC cards may value it higher.

1 Like

Thanks for the estimate avalanch1313 , btw I can’t seem to find that completed listing, do you have a link?

Graded 9 is pretty good. Only other one even close I found to this is a Pikachu. It’s listed for 2k but that’s a psa10. From what I hear, hardcore Mew fans will probably pay like 500 for it

Here’s the link to the one that sold ungraded, it was listed incorrectly as being a 1997 print.

www.ebay.com/itm/1997-Meiji-Japanese-Pokemon-Card-Ancient-Mew-The-First/162886648664?hash=item25eccd0358:g:qdYAAOSwz7Nad0AA

The set is notorious for cards being printed off center. Only 18 of the 48 cards in the set have at least one PSA 10. The Ancient Mew has 1 PSA 10 and the seller is asking a high price. They’re are 13 PSA 9’s(Of a total of 25 Ancient Mew’s PSA graded) If you check recent auction prices on PSA, there have been 2 PSA 9’s sold in the last 8 months. $155 in September and $138.95 in Janaury…Here’s the link

www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/1998-pokemon-japanese-meiji-promo/ancient-mew/values/525453

1 Like

Cheers again everyone.