Amwolf's Collection Thread

I forgot to add a reply showing my completed Legendary Treasures Radiant Collection. I have the pictures below!

The Mew EX is badly damaged, but I pulled this card a long time ago from a random booster (maybe 2014/2015) and it’s been through a lot. I might replace some of the damaged/heavily played cards in the future, but at the moment I’m just enjoying the set. I acquired most of the cards through trading, and some of the really cheap cards I got by just flat out buying them from people. This was one of my favorite sets for a long time, the art and foil on the cards blew me away the first time I saw them, and I’ve been working on getting a set for years. I completed this set in November/December of 2020, and I officially started the set back in late 2016. Only 4 years of on and off trading and buying got me the set, and honestly, I had a lot of fun in the process.

haha yeah, many cards I have lost were due to my brother’s actions and my mother’s reactions. Eventually, they had let my collection go, my brother finding the cards boring and my mom thinking they’re valueless and a money pit. My mom has changed her tune after hearing about the Pokémon craze and has backed off, letting me finally enjoy my collection. My brother occasionally gets me a pack of cards when he sees me when I come home from college, sort of as a way to pay back for all those times he’s traded cards from my collection.

7 Likes