Amwolf's Collection Thread

Back pretty soon with this update, did not expect it to be this quick!

First, in the main post under the binders section, you will find a link under Binder 1 to one of my binders. I’ve decided to do this because many things, like my mini Lapras collection or in progress sets, won’t receive dedicated posts unless they’re complete or receive a major update. I plan to update the albums for each binder once a month, just because I’m constantly moving stuff around or just adding stuff. Hopefully you guys enjoy looking at the first binder so far. :grin:

Second, big Cynthia update.

Some new cards have come in and she has too many damn cards, and most of them are theme deck reprints :angry: The HF and Cosmic FAs aren’t new but at least all the English full arts are together now.
Please do not ask about Japanese Holo Cynthia’s Feelings :sob: She won’t be added for a long time :sob:

Third, Buyee package, which was half Cynthia and half random shit I found LMAO Bad picture I know but deal with it. If you want better pictures of something though just ask because this really is an ass picture

Thanks to both of you!

I personally prefer modern organization (if you look closer you’ll see old Japanese didn’t have set numbers and that they go by type and then rarity, so you can organize them any way you want) just because you can look through the entire set and actually see all the cards. Personally, all the holos in the front just makes me lazy and not look through the set and see common cards with fantastic art. Although I can understand the preference.

Surely I’m not the first person you’ve seen with a binder collection of a Japanese set lol I’ve seen a couple of other people with binder collections of Japanese sets.

5 Likes